Onsite Mobile-Tech Relationship Manager
MartianCraft has an exciting and unique opportunity for a passionate mobile technology enthusiast. Are you a person who is crazy about all things Apple and mobile? Do you think the iPhone is the way of the future? Do you want to be a part of making that future happen? You will get to play a major role with one of our flagship fortune 500 clients, helping to steer their technology towards the future. We don’t need an engineer, we have those! We need a people person — someone who is crazy about what we can do with technology — someone who wants to be a part of moving the world forward.
The Relationship Manager is responsible for providing both strategic and tactical leadership across large scale engagements. The Relationship Manager is able to identify a client’s business needs and work with both the client and MartianCraft teams to understand, define, and build effective and innovative solutions that generate measurable results. The Relationship Manager is as much a leader as they are a communicator.
The role will work in Houston directly with our client’s teams as well as MartianCraft’s US based remote teams. The ability to navigate complex organizations, read between the lines and hear what is not being said is at the core of this role. An ability to solicit information and facilitate its transfer consistently and correctly across the various project communication channels is a key skill of any successful Relationship Manager. Contributing to MartianCraft behaviors, you will thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly strive to improve the way things are done for our client.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about all things Apple, be up to date with the latest news and rumors, and be a true believer that mobile technology can and will make the world a better place. In this role you will bring cutting edge technology to life on the iPhone, iPad, Desktop, and Apple Watch.
- Champion MartianCraft and mobile development in general to our client
- Responsible for the organic growth, development of relationships with senior clients, and leadership of cross-functional teams to deliver impactful outputs that drive our client’s businesses forward
- Consistently identify needs that the client may not recognize and ensure that approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs
- Contribute to and defend creative and strategic work that meets or transforms our client’s business and needs
- Responsible for developing overall engagement and growth strategies, working with discipline leads and project teams to execute on plans, involving people at optimal levels to maximize utilization targets
- Expand contacts with key client executives and maintain strong post-engagement relationships, as well as introduce new opportunities accordingly while providing meaningful contribution to new business
- Participate in strategic development of new business through identification, pursuit and conversion of additional opportunities for the client
- Work in conjunction with the internal client team in Houston to effectively manage account profitability by negotiating statements of work and ensuring work is delivered on budget
- Work with the Delivery team to effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across the account based on engagement strategy and work contracted
- Contribute to internal communications both on the client side and on the MartianCraft side that is celebrated throughout
- Located in the Houston, TX region. Relocation packages available for exceptional candidates
- A deep and passionate understanding of Apple culture, business, products, technology, and methodologies.
- A background in project management, software development, or software design is a plus but not required.
- A grasp of basic development terminology and practices.
Proven ability to manage and set client expectations through an understanding of the client’s business, no matter the market sector, and ability to engage professionally with the client
- Deep understanding and awareness of aligning consumer goals and business goals
- Must have strong presentation skills, with the ability to conceive, prepare, author and give key presentations to clients and large numbers of people, as well as manage question-and-answer sessions
- Attention to details, striving to be perfect in all aspects of your professional life
This is a full-time employment position with a full benefits package including medical/dental/vision/Rx insurance, paid time off, and a 401(k).