Web Application UI/UX Designer
You’ll help define, and lead the vision for a number of mobile design projects within a large organization all while working from the comfort of your home.
You’ll do user research, work with our Creative Director and CTO to define what is possible and will have the most impact for our client. You’ll develop concepts, layouts, and prototypes to present to the client.
You’ll work collaboratively with our engineers and client stakeholders to turn that vision into a reality. You will be the voice for presenting your ideas and responsible for championing design thinking and good UX throughout our client’s organization. You’ll need to be quick on your feet and able to iterate through the design process while keeping focused on release cycles and high level goals. You will also be responsible for delivering specs and assets to the engineering team and working to ensure your designs are executed as intended.
- More than 5 years of experience working in UI/UX Design.
- Thorough knowledge of UI/UX design, working with design patterns, and agile methodologies.
- You have experience creating web applications for the enterprise space.
- You are fluent with the Material Design language and can expand upon house developed styles as needed.
- You are familiar with the mobile space and can help translate scenarios between web and mobile apps.
- Portfolio must demonstrate experience working on, and leading native mobile application initiatives.
- You have strong communication skills and can help the client uncover UX challenges and propose solutions that fit within the larger business goals.
- You have the ability to listen to a complex problem and develop simple solutions to create a beautiful and functional UI/X experience for the client and end users.
- You can create presentations that effectively communicate your thinking and help stakeholders make decisions.
- Demonstrate proﬁciency and understanding of industry standard design processes, methods, and tools.
- You are proficient with Figma, Sketch, and the Adobe Suite.
- You’re comfortable prototyping with tools like Figma.
- You’re meticulous in your process and have an eye for detail.
- Strong typographic and data visualization skills.
- BFA in Design or a related ﬁeld preferred.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US.
This is a full-time employment position with a full benefits package including medical/dental/vision/Rx insurance, paid time off, and a 401(k).